Our French teacher lectured us today on the deep sadness of all European nations. Luckily, she did most of it in French. Still not EMO.
Would you like your story published on the twittertales blog?
1. Write a story under 500 words (rated G or PG) by the end of this year.
2. Email it to fellissimo[at]hotmail[dot]com with the subject line “Submission: [title of your story]”.
3. Please cut and paste stories in the body of the email.
4. You won’t be paid, but if I like it I’ll post it here. You’re paid in exposure, so feel free to add a bio and/or link at the bottom of your tale.
5. I’m particularly partial to humour, stories set in Canberra, or stories (gently) mocking “Twilight”.